- Luxurious handmade fine cotton napkin destined to become family heirlooms
- Exquisite reversible hand embroidery
- Hand wash or machine washable on gentle cycle
- Perfect for bridal showers or very special celebration meals
Details & Dimensions
-Machine wash cold on gentle. Hang to dry.
-Hand embroidered by nuns in the city of Cochin, India
The purchase of these napkin supports sustainable livelihoods and artisan traditions of hand embroidery to support women artisans
Each Global Shokunin product is unique and made by hand using traditional techniques. Slight variations in size and color are normal due to the natural materials, and handwoven nature of these products. Enjoy and show off your eclectic taste!
- To meet the artisans who make your product, please visit our blog.