- Made by a small group of talented Indian artisans in Kerela, India
- Low Impact Dyes and Machine Washable
Details & Dimensions
- 150" Length X 50" width
- Machine wash cold on gentle. Hang to dry.
- Made in India
- Add sophistication and a handmade touch to your dining space with a loom woven tablecloth.
- This tablecloth is for large table and gets softer with each wash.
- The purchase of this tablecloth supports sustainable livelihoods and artisan traditions of weaving in India.
This natural cotton textile is hand-woven at a small weaving unit in North India by adult members of a community of disabled artisans and their families. These artisans are skilled at creating modern and functional woven pieces that incorporate traditional skills and a strong aesthetic.
This nonprofit social enterprise offers employment and life skill training to individuals with physical disabilities as an avenue for financial independence and social acceptance. Purchase of this throw provides fair steady wages, skills training, education scholarships and microloans to artisans who are affected by physical challenges, and their families.
Each Global Shokunin product is unique and made by hand using traditional techniques. Slight variations in size and color are normal due to the natural materials, and handwoven nature of these products. Enjoy and show off your eclectic taste!
- To meet the artisans who make your product, please visit our blog.