- Hand embroidered napkin in 100% cotton, made in USA fabric
- Geometric Mod print with contrast embroidery, Mid-century Design
- Made in Queens, New York by women artisans being paid fair wages
- Gentle machine wash on cold and hang to dry, iron as needed.
10% net profits funds are earmarked for artisan education projects
Each Shokunin product is unique and made by hand using traditional techniques. Variation in color & design is part of product design, making you the only person in the world to own this handmade product! Enjoy and show it off!
- To meet the artisans who make your product, please visit our blog.